|Fuel Type:||Diesel||Engine Size:||2.3|
Old Gailey Park
Southend Arterial Road
**WE ARE CLEARING ALL OF OUR 2019 DEMO MODELS TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 2020 SEASON.**
** PLEASE NOTE THIS NEW 2019 MODEL MOTORHOME INCLUDES FIRST REGISTRATION FEE AND 12 MONTHS ROAD TAX**
SAVE £4000.00 OFF RRP
**2019 MODELS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE NEW VEHICLE EXCISE DUTY.**
EXAMPLE OF NEW DUTY FOR 2020 MODELS BELOW...
The new VED/CO2 banding will mean the following for Auto-Trail.
• £2,135.00 – VED (road fund license based on co2 banding for the first 12 months)
• £55.00 – 1st registration fee
• £30.00 – set of number plates
Total of £2,220.00
Years 2 to 5 VED = £145.00 RFL plus £320.00 (over 40k RRP bracket) = £465.00
Years 6+ - £145.00 RFL
THE ROAD TAX WILL REMAIN AT THE OLD RATE ON ALL 2019 MODELS MEANING A SAVING OF AROUND £3000 OVER 6 YEARS COMPARED TO 2020 MODELS.
*SO WHEN COMPARING TO A NEW 2020 MODEL IT MAKES THIS AN UNREPEATABLE DEAL.*
**VERY LIMITED 2019 STOCK AVAILABLE AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS DEAL AGAIN WHEN THEY ARE GONE.""
Brand new 2019 Autotrail Tribute 736, 6 Berth motorhome.
Making its debut last year, the Tribute 736 provides two distinct living spaces for parents and children.
Built on Fiat’s 7.25 metre wider track chassis for extra stability, standard equipment includes 6-speed gearbox, ABS brakes, remote control central locking, a panoramic roof light, colour reversing camera, fitted microwave and removable carpets.
Cube construction with steel bracing provides a stronger and stiffer connection between chassis and habitation compartment for a quieter interior on the road; while Grade 3 insulation throughout maintains a cosy and comfortable environment inside, making the Tribute 736 the height of comfort. With seatbelts and seating for up to six people, passengers young and old can delight in the inviting interior of the Tribute 736.
This innovative new layout incorporates a large front lounge seating up to six, with an over-cab double bed and a pair of full-size longitudinal bunks on the rear nearside. A double dinette variant adds two extra belted travel seats on an uprated 3650kg chassis. A generous and well-equipped kitchen runs along the offside with a large washroom and WC behind and a separate shower located in the middle. As a 6-berth motorhome, the 736 is a great vehicle for bringing the whole family together.
The natural tones of our Tilia upholstery brings warmth to your Tribute motorhome. Active lifestyles require practical, durable fabrics, and these high quality soft furnishings are easy to keep clean, keeping your pride and joy in pristine condition for longer.
Drivers Pack includes:
• Cab air conditioning
• Passenger airbag
• Cruise control with speed limiter function
• Steering wheel controls for radio and telephone
• Colour reversing camera and rear view mirror monitor
• Spare wheel and underslung carrier (fix and go STD)
• Driver and passenger seat swivels
Lux Pack includes:
• Fully fitted microwave and stainless surround
• Entrance door upgrade with key fob central locking, window, waste bin
and umbrella holder
• Pleated blinds to cab, driver and passenger windows
• 230v electric blown air heating/hot water upgrade
• 12v, 3 speed fan/ventilator (in lieu of 400mm roof vent)
• Electric Omni step
• Removable bound edged set of carpets
GT Pack includes:
• 15” Alloys wheels (set of 4)
• Awning (size dependant on model)
• 100 watt Solar panel and regulator
• “GT” badges
• External BBQ point outlet
Price before options: £47,131.00
Double Dinette w/rear seat belts - £875.00
Drivers Pack - £1,499.00
Lux Pack - £1,499.00
Grey Paint - £599.00
GT Pack - Standard
3650 KG Weight upgrade - no charge
Final price including options: £51,603.00
SAVE £4000.00 NOW ONLY £47603.00
|Variant||T-736 DD Hi-Line|
|Vehicle Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Maximum Weight||3650 kg|
|Unladen Weight||3080 kg|