|Fuel Type:||Diesel||Engine Size:||2.3|
Old Gailey Park
Southend Arterial Road
**WE ARE CLEARING ALL OF OUR 2019 DEMO MODELS TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 2020 SEASON.**
** PLEASE NOTE THIS NEW 2019 MODEL MOTORHOME INCLUDES FIRST REGISTRATION FEE AND 12 MONTHS ROAD TAX**
SAVE £7000.00 OFF RRP
**2019 MODELS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE NEW VEHICLE EXCISE DUTY.**
EXAMPLE OF NEW DUTY FOR 2020 MODELS BELOW...
The new VED/CO2 banding will mean the following for Burstner.
• £2,135.00 – VED (road fund license based on co2 banding for the first 12 months)
• £55.00 – 1st registration fee
• £30.00 – set of number plates
Total of £2,220.00
Years 2 to 5 VED = £145.00 RFL plus £320.00 (over 40k RRP bracket) = £465.00
Years 6+ - £145.00 RFL
THE ROAD TAX WILL REMAIN AT THE OLD RATE ON ALL 2019 MODELS MEANING A SAVING OF AROUND £3000 OVER 6 YEARS COMPARED TO 2020 MODELS.
*SO WHEN COMPARING TO A NEW 2020 MODEL IT MAKES THIS AN UNREPEATABLE DEAL.*
**VERY LIMITED 2019 STOCK AVAILABLE AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS DEAL AGAIN WHEN THEY ARE GONE.**
Having the benefit of the rear height adjusting bed gives this Burstner Harmony 736 a full height garage when required and the ability to the drop the rear bed when not. Giving easier access to both garage or rear bed depending on desired use.
The front seating area has the option to change from two parallel bench seats to two forward facing travel seats with seat belts. With it's optional electric front drop-down bed it makes this motorhome a true four berth luxury tourer.
The Harmony line is a new range for Burstner following the success of last year’s Lyseo range. In it’s second year of production it is proving a favourite in the motorhome market.
It maintains a wonderful build quality as you would expect from Burstner.
Featuring the service station, XL premium door with 1 point locking system & door flyscreen, LED ambient lighting and double-flooring, Thermo-floor as standard for the range.
Some models even include an electric drop down bed.
The Harmony line convinces with its interior and exterior design through its individual Burstner design attributes.
The exclusiveness of the construction is characterized by the Harmony line exterior graphics, special upholstery with high quality embroidery as well as high grade floor decor in bronze structure style.
It also packs the models full of extras all included in the price.
• New special decals
• Canopy awning
• Skyroof with blind
• Passenger airbag
• Electrically adjustable mirrors
• Air conditioning manual
• Cruise control
• ESP incl. Traction plus
• Leather steering wheel
• Left garage door (for access both sides)
• Central locking
• 100w solar panel
• Built in dash Pioneer multimedia system inc reversing camera
• Loose fit carpets for habitation and cab area
• Exclusive upholstery with embroidery
• Oven / grill
• Truma Combi 6E
• Front flat screen bracket
The modern low-frame chassis and the clever positioning of the decals disguise the fact that the Lyseo TD Harmony Line boasts about 205 cm of headroom on the inside. Everywhere you look, you experience more freedom, greater comfort and better ergonomics.
• All models under 3.5 t
• Low-frame chassis for a smoother ride
• GRP roof for enhanced protection from hail and severe weather
• GRP floor
• Wider rear axle
• Extra-wide cabin door
• Coupé entrance with electric step
• Central service unit
• Spacious look and feel
• Headroom of approximately 205 cm
• All models with fixed beds also available with additional fold-down bed
• Thermo-Floor double floor
• All on one level from the cab to the bedroom
• No inconvenient wheel arches in the bathroom or shower
• Underfloor storage compartment
• LED lighting
• Five-zone memory foam mattresses with special slatted base
• Special upholstery option for Harmony Line Canberra Swing
Price before options: £64,995.00
150 BHP - £1,890.00
Height Adjustable Bed - £1,260.00
Drop Down Bed - £1,750.00
Final price including options: £69,895.00
SAVE £7000.00 NOW ONLY £62,895.00
|Model||Lyseo TD Harmony|
|Vehicle Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Maximum Weight||3850 kg|
|Unladen Weight||3075 kg|