|Fuel Type:||Diesel||Engine Size:||2.3|
Old Gailey Park
Southend Arterial Road
Perfect condition with just 1000 miles on the clock and over £4000 worth of extras fitted.
The Harmony line is a new range for Burstner following the success of last year’s Lyseo range. In it’s second year of production it is proving a favourite in the motorhome market.
It maintains a wonderful build quality as you would expect from Burstner.
Featuring the service station, XL premium door with 1 point locking system & door flyscreen, LED ambient lighting and double-flooring, Thermo-floor as standard for the range.
Some models even include an electric drop down bed.
The Harmony line convinces with its interior and exterior design through its individual Burstner design attributes.
The exclusiveness of the construction is characterized by the Harmony line exterior graphics, special upholstery with high quality embroidery as well as high grade floor decor in bronze structure style.
It also packs the models full of extras all included in the price.
• New special decals
• Canopy awning
• Skyroof with blind
• Passenger airbag
• Electrically adjustable mirrors
• Air conditioning manual
• Cruise control
• ESP incl. Traction plus
• Leather steering wheel
• Left garage door (for access both sides)
• Central locking
• 100w solar panel
• Built in dash Pioneer multimedia system inc reversing camera
• Loose fit carpets for habitation and cab area
• Exclusive upholstery with embroidery
• Oven / grill
• Truma Combi 6E
• Front flat screen bracket
The modern low-frame chassis and the clever positioning of the decals disguise the fact that the Lyseo TD Harmony Line boasts about 205 cm of headroom on the inside. Everywhere you look, you experience more freedom, greater comfort and better ergonomics.
• All models under 3.5 t
• Low-frame chassis for a smoother ride
• GRP roof for enhanced protection from hail and severe weather
• GRP floor
• Wider rear axle
• Extra-wide cabin door
• Coupé entrance with electric step
• Central service unit
• Spacious look and feel
• Headroom of approximately 205 cm
• All models with fixed beds also available with additional fold-down bed
• Thermo-Floor double floor
• All on one level from the cab to the bedroom
• No inconvenient wheel arches in the bathroom or shower
• Underfloor storage compartment
• LED lighting
• Five-zone memory foam mattresses with special slatted base
• Two special upholstery options for Harmony Line: Sydney Swing and Canberra Swing
|Variant||Harmony IT 590|
|Vehicle Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Maximum Weight||3500 kg|
|Unladen Weight||2900 kg|
Join us on from Friday 8th December - Sunday 10th December at our Hatfield Peverel branch where the Bailey Endeavour B62, B64 and the all-new Alora 69-4 I will be available to view.
For this weekend only!